Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday comes again.

Well, only 7 more days, and I'm ready to ring that bell. No worries. I was talking to my teaches today, and one of them gets to go to Spain. Lucky!!!!!!! She told me she would just pack me in her suit case, love that.
Friday will be my final chemo in this round!!!!! Dr. Smith called today and wants me to talk to a new patient to tell him "what really happens at the cancer center" it's like a giant party?!??!?!?!? I don't think that's what he wants me to say but he won't be there so I can say what I want, but he says me a new kid will get along, so I am thinking I'll have a new friend. Yay!!
Grandma was here this past weekend and hung out with me on Monday! I think the family is coming over, this weekend, to help us eat some lasagna. Yummmmyyyyyyy!!!! And I'm not sure what else we will do, but it's a long weekend, so everyone gets an extra day!!! :)
I'm ready for my glasses, from dr. W, to arrive, I need a new view on the world!! Yay I'm ready to rock them! I'm also very ready for my month break. I'm going to eat yummy food with awesome people. Go to Iowa to watch my friend bec play soccer, and go to Arkansas to visit my grandma and best friends. We also talked about hitting up lamberts, because who doesnt want rolls thrown at your head??? And maybe a quick trip to Branson, I'll see what I can pull. Maybe we can even get rid of silver!! I see big changes in september, let's do this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment