Thursday, August 11, 2011

Here comes friday

It's been an interesting and great week. Thus far
Monday went well! Tuesday was long. I laid on the radiation table for an hour with nothing happening before the doctor decided I needed a new face thing.. So after another hour I was on my way. I also got to have dinner (Sooooo good) with dear dear friends! It was normal so awesome. Bec and I told all of our rebellious stories from last summer.......
Wed brought a very quick treatment and after a collapsed vein (whoops) a blood draw. I also caused trouble! (so me) talked my techs into watching YouTube if time allowed.....because well the back of ymy head is rediculous! Lol. I hope they loved it. Cannot wait to find out. Then I had dinner on noodles and co. Party!! 9 pastas and 3 appetizers. Talk about full! As they called it today carb coma'! I was in one. But we rocked and LOVED it!
This mornings wake up came at 630 in order to get everything done. We had to go to KU and see dr. M and Connie. Amazing people. Mom got a car wash. Now we hang until radiation day 11! Look at me. Trucking along here. Maybe I can be the lady in he shirt today?!?!? Who says that...the lady in the shirt. So descriptive, when it's all women.

No comments:

Post a Comment