Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday

What a great weekend!!! A break for everyone is alway nice!!
Friday was a very long day so after getting home Sam stuck around and then Celeste joined us for sone laughs and girl time!!
Much needed and very fun.
Saturday mom went with Michele to celebrate tax free weekend. Dad and I were left to fend for ourselves for lunch and then we all (mom, dad, Michele, me, porter, and becca) celebrated jays birthday with a very very yummy dinner at red lobster!! Sooooo good!
Then becca and I watched anastisa.. Or sang and quoted. You pick and just laughed. Also so fun! And much needed!
Saturday also brought a very unexpected phone call from my aunt Linda and uncle dale. They got tickets for mom and me to see Sara barallis and sugarland!!!!!!!!! It was incredible!
Sunday, First we went to church, and then christa and jeff hung out for the afternoon! I have a beautiful new wall decoration (thanks christa) and then mom and I rocked sprint center. We tried not to get to crazy, but. I got my walk in, with no walker (look ma no hands!!!) :)
Monday enters week 5 out from surgey number one and full week number 2 for radiation. Let's do this. Y'all better pack a lunch and get ready we got butt to kick.
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment