Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday!

Oh Monday was you average rainy kc day. Radiation meant blood and doctor day. We found out I have eseophigitious (?) and mom self diagnosed allergies leaving me with a runny nose. My white blood counts (WBC) where low last week so a very welcome dinner phone call left us with no more gfc shots!! Unless otherwise told!! WBC back up! We wll see how tomorrow goes..... The doctor(s) didn't say much. Takes magic mouthwash, that's about it. We are trying it.
Today went quickly. Did a double workout. Party!!!!!! Radiation also flew by. And it ended with a houseful of my dear friends. Before the jack, Betsy, and Lizzy leave tomorrow! All with family dinners before then! Adorbs! Lol
We also got a call from rad. That told us rad will be long tomorrow..... Maybe an extra hour? I may get to lay in my back? I don't understand. But I'll find out I guess. Every day is a new day!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie - I love how you are writing these. I can SO hear your voice with every sentence. How did RAD go? xo

    ReplyDelete