Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend break

Weekends are fun!!
Saturday we went to the movies with christa and crew to seethe help! I loved it! I then picked fazoli's for luck!!! It rocked!! Then we had family time. Port is getting so big and laney is goofy! We got cake out of it. Thanks lane! She was very confused by my walker soooooo yeah.
Sunday we went to church. I took a nap. Mom ran to the fabric store. And cvs. Then I chopped my hair off. And we have pizza for dinner. Church people rock.
Getting the hair cut off was a highlight! I was so tired of pulling long chunks out of my hair. Corie and I are very excited to see what's gonna come in. Let's hope for dark and curly????!?!?!?!
My aunt and uncle got me a sweet hat and I can't wait to rock it. Mom also found me a scarf bring on old man winter!
Also dr. Smith said I should walk down the stairs backwards eyes closed.. And someday run backwards. Blindfolded. Yep. Working on that. My work out went extremely well today. We added the weighs and dad...(who wasn't as good) did it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment