Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Friday!!!!

Well, guess friday is fun day?? Today started bright and early with a doctor visit for dad..... Then a trip out to jccc for my placement test...after one frusterating call later we found out I only had to take the math..matter not being given a pencil.. I was given one and completed the math test..can't say I did fantastic.. But I did okay. Then we had a meeting at 11 with the most unhelpful person ever....so enrolled and books bought later, we were on our way. To eat "The Pizza Man" for lunch..yay!!!!! So good.
Then we headed to chemo. We saw Lavon and dr. Smith and they sent us upstairs!!! We got rebeka as our nurse..she's the best. Side splitting funny!! Loved having an extra break from radiation but missed my techs. Fun times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment