Friday, September 2, 2011

Number 6

For once I am not welcoming the long weekend.nit means only 4 days of radiation, keeping me until the 12th. I've been ready to ring that bell since I found out about it, like 2 weeks ago. I'm mostly ready for my 4 week break. I wanna see my friends, and do something fun!!!
I did, on the other han, finish round one of chemo today!!!!! We had the family over for dinner, and showed off my new glasses. It was good to have a full house. Doctor panicker told us today, she STILL wants blood three times a week, while on break. And we all know she loves me so much (??) that she wants to see me every Friday. Kinda annoying. So much for long weekends, and actually getting a break... The chemo nurses where sad to see me go today, and as much as I love becca, I was happy to go! Let's grab the 12th and ring that bell, and say goodbye to radiation for good!!!!! I will miss them all terribly, but maybe I'll go visit??? Who knows.
Hopefully mom and I will have a busy weekend. We have a funeral tomorrow, and then possibly lunch, and light shopping. Sunday is brew day around our house (gross) so church for sure, and then my senior English techer talked about coming to visit. Monday we may go to sanacalagon (?) days. Never been. Kinda hoping the weather will be good so we can go!! Busy but fun weekend, just the way I like it!'n

No comments:

Post a Comment