Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 8

Today was treatment number 8 of 31. Getting there illl get to ring the bell some day! Lol. I mean I'm a pro now so who cares, right? Monday is doctor and blood day so the wonderful Kim helped us out before we saw dr. Wang and dr. E. Dr. Wang asked about my eyes and tested those out. All in well in the oncology world. Today we laughed, I wore my sr. High camp shirt which is neon yellow, so I was already radiating... Didn't need them today.
We also had trouble getting the mask to fit. My head is getting bigger?? I don't know!
I told dad that the lead room is a time warp. It's like I lay down and I lose all concept of time. It seems like forever, it's not.. But on tuesdays it is, gotta take all sorts of photos. I move around so it alway takes longer. Tomorrow the goal is one shot. Yo not move around..as much???

No comments:

Post a Comment