Sunday, July 24, 2011

Something else

So I guess I skipped an important thing.
A couple weeks before everything (tubing and camp) I had a dream. Yeah. A dream. And in my dream. In my dream they informed me of My tumor. I then had to tell my mom and then I had to tell 5 people even though ideally didn't want to. So I did. Very angrily. Against my will. 
 was the weirdest dream ever. I beat someone up. I yelled. A lot. It was very odd. And then i woke up. Idk. Weird
Sorry if I seemed angry. I don't mean it. And most of the time I don't really know what to say. 
Today, (Sunday July 24th) I'm feeling great. Working on a cleanse. Not recommended. It's a no walker day working on balance is good stuff. Lots of laughs. Very good. They say it's  some of the best meds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment