Sunday, July 31, 2011

A break

This weekend was so nice!! Saturday we chilled and my friend em and her mom came to visit. So nice and I got a beautiful gift from Sam and em.sooo sweet. Sunday we rocked church. Jen dud an amazing job and then the fam went to lunch. It's weird to see your face places
Then becca and Kyle came to visit. I got the spec scoop and we watched funny you tube videos talk about laughing. Mom christa and Michele went to trader joes so pot pie was dinner!!!! Pie is on it's way from very nice people.
Tomorrow begins week two with christa and Kyle before radiation so mom can work!!
Sam comes home wed so Friday I'll most likely have ean and Sam for chemo.
I see pollock on Thursday before radiation. So it will be nice to hear what she says!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment