Sunday, July 24, 2011

A book they say

a book, and I just typed a whole thing out and then pressed the wrong button, so if this gets angry. This is round 2, whoops. They say that they can blogging about how well they think I am doing but only I really know. And I, the only one that can feel it. So they want a book about how I"feel" since Im so good at thT. You throw words like indiaan rug burn out and people get mad..I guess
I don't fel like have much to say I just tweet it all.that should Be a book, my crazy tweets. no one read it
I guess I should say that if you hate me in a week that's okay. I can get  annoying. It happens....
I will also will say I'm a little happy it's me. I would be freaking out if it was someone else. Seems very unfair and it is but ehhhhh. It happens. I made a choice so let's talk again when I really hate this and REALLy get mean and demanding... 
Some how I got cooler laying in ICU what?????????? Possible? Why???? Who do you people think I am?? I must of lost that somewhere. was there a memo?????
I feel like I should say sorry I am soooooooooo inconvenient for everyone. I mostly wish this would go away for my family. My sisters and I have never been so close but I'm watching this tear my parents apart. I hate it. I just sit and lay and I want to help. Somehow I just don't know how. So for now I just do what they say. It's easier and better for everyone.
I am stealing peoles lives. Worst part, I don't understand why they do it. What did I do for this status???

A month ago I was crazy me. Who I like, a lot but some peole don't that's okay
I was the most healthy crazy kid ever. Now look at me. I'm THAT kid now, arent I??? I sure don't feel sick. Helpless yes. Sick, no.
I refuse to let this define me. I told someone my "cancer" is a purple ball. I have placed it in a hoop, and unless I have to I'm nit touching it. It will NOT define me. I'm kicking it's tail. You can't get rid of me. Sorry. Lol. 
My mom says I talk more but I think just have the ears now. Lol didn't before.
Also They say I'm funnier but I have time to think of the jokes. Now. What else am i doing?? Well writing a book. I guess....

4 comments:

  1. Natalie~
    You are strong and amazing young lady. As a 22 year cancer survivor I can totally relate to your feelings. I was 26...not a teenager. My parents had a difficult time with it as well. As a parent, I can imagine it is a helpless feeling for them. I think when something like this happens it puts everyones lives into perspective. It causes everyone to pause and reflect on their life and how precious it truly is. All these people have always loved and admired you. Those who loved you before this, loved you for who you are...people who are just learning about you and your strength love you for who you are. Bottom line, you are loved...A LOT! Unfortunately, sometimes it takes something as monumental as this for people to feel free to talk about their feelings and emotions. You are not an inconvenience to anyone~you are not stealing peoples lives...that is the beauty of true love...being there through whatever life throws your way. Everyone is rallying around you because they want you to know how much you are loved. I'm glad that you have decided to blog. I will be reading it and supporting you throughout this journey. Love~Jori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nat - I'm so glad you're doing this. It'll be good for you and others battling the save evils. Hang tough, sistah.
    Love you,
    Chicago Jori (I still can't believe you know 2 people named Jori ... weird)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat,
    I tell my patients, "We take turns in life." That means that you are receiving love and compassion that I KNOW you would offer all of us. You would be on the scene, being present, giving your time and laughs and treats. You would be there girl. So although I get that you'd much rather be giving, it's your turn.
    Love you,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. NB,

    I can't possibly comprehend what you are going through, but it is a credit to the amazing person that you are that you are trying to help us (your readers) understand. And from someone who knows blogs: this is an amazing idea and this is where I truly see your strength. For someone who is going through so much to want to share so much of yourself - well, you've got one up on me. (;

    Love, NP.

    ReplyDelete