Friday, July 29, 2011

Day one

Oh my worries were exactly worries. No fun laying on my stomach but not bad like I thought. I missed the face hole so once my mask was on my face quickly became a problem. I laid there for what seemed like forever as they positioned me. Did you know half your face can fall asleep??? I will be a pro by next week.
I Start chemotherapy today and that's a Friday funday thing I get to be an afternoon lady. Wanted to make sure my walker is the only one?!??!!!!!! Haha. I have no idea what to expect for today because everyday is new. Once I do it once I won't have to fear it any more!
My incredible mom brought me some very yummy frozen yogurt last night! And the owner wants to do something for me.. So I'm sure I'll get more.. Score!!!! I also got a non hospital hot dog! It was amazing!!!! My dad!!!!!!! That guy cab grill even when it's 104!

No comments:

Post a Comment