Thursday, July 28, 2011

People are amazing. In our world it's so easy to forget people are so nice!!!  They just are. They threw a benefit for me and the line was out the door people waited like 30 Mins for noodles!!!! Or just donated. Incredible!! A few of my icu nurses even came. I told  them I'd be back to dance!!!!
I was beyond happy I got to go and eat, my family too we saw so many faces we have missed in our life and got to tell our funny stories..., I was cute and little once. And I am ornery. Maybe that's why people tell me to be good. Thy knew little me. Haha
Then we had family tine and christa and Jeff counted. Mom had some port tine. Dad and Michele and I opened gifts and cards. It was so good. We we're silly. Go figure!!!  Then very late the 4 began their treck hone!
Today (thursday) dr, Kim has given me the okay to start radiation. At 2.. So thats fun. Today and tomorrow I do something radiation again... I think.... I listened really well. I just go. I'm sure I i will have great stories for the weekend...
Everyday is an improvement... Walking. Moving. All that.
One of our GOOD family friends does PT so she came and we worked...out and she left her workout ball so mom and I can do stuff. I haven't done the crawl again...yet. just some butt circles and standing.
Right now I get to retrain my brain so working out is like standing up (which I can do alone now!!!!!) and standing in one foot!! It's great!
Today so gets great status!! I got to see so many amazing and wonderful people.. And I got to  hang out with my favorite people!! I don't feel so out of touch like I did before!! Finally!! Yay Wednesday!!!!!!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment