Saturday, July 30, 2011

One down

Well so much for being on time. I tend to pride myself on being onetime to everything!! Not anymore!
We were late to chemo day one but it was so not our fault!! Chemo took a grand total of 15 min but there was a DVD player for when treatment get long. We just quoted them. Napoleon and groundshog day. If you have never seen that bill murry movie you now have plans feb 2 you are also going to need an iced angel food cake and a big mouth!! haha
I sonehow get the best nurses on the planet and then somehow indirectly know their life! It's awesome! Rebeka?? May just have to be my friday nurse!! What a lady!! She gave me brownie points because because I own a lime green ku shirt.. Haha even if I did feel a little dirty In it. Sorry ku.....
My biggest fear was my silly port but leave it to the pros and it's no problem. Guess water isn't over rated after alllllll.
I chose pizza for dinner and then ate like half the small pizza alone!! We can thank my steroid for that!!! It was like a cow!
Now that day one was Such a breeze I say bring it on Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment