Friday, August 17, 2012

Terrible

Hey Readers, Now, I know by the view count that SOMEONE is out there reading. I will say I'm pretty happy about that. Not that I blame anyone for not wanting to read about me anymore. You've been reading about my life for the past year. To be frank, I'm tired of it. Hahaha.Don't get me wrong. This is a great outlet for me to get thoughts that float around out of my head, and if people want to read it, than AWESOME. If not, Eh. I'm more than one hundred percent sure that this is mostly more for me than anyone else, but I like to think that I am writing to someone. Gives me something to do. This week has been fairly uneventful. My days of living in KC are coming to a close, and a piece of my heart is very happy. Its time. I need to move on. Work on my smarts, find something new, maybe even discover something else about myself. That really doesn't sound half bad. Getting to do something new for a while. I love my family and I certainly love the community of support and YES, I'm going to miss my family, my friends here, and that overwhelming feeling, but I've also got this feeling about GU. Something tells me that I'm about to find something that will be far more than just a college education. I've spent the last year around adults, and I've spent most of my life around "adults". It will be nice to be around people my age for an extended amount of time. I do worry. I'm going to be doing a lot more activity than I've been doing. Am I going to be able to keep up? Will I be able to keep up with my classes, given my "foggy" memory? Fears and worry. Always a part of me. I think that it is in my genes. I know that I will have exactly what I need in the next year. I've never felt more ready in my fear that I do heading away from home. Last year at this time? Not so much. Maybe that's a perk. Cancer got me ready for college, and well, the real world, life. love and hugs, -N

No comments:

Post a Comment