Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Big Changes..

Hey Everyone, I really don't have much going on. My life is starting to take on a same day cycle. For maybe the first time in my life, I am 100% okay with it. I like not having to go anywhere or do anything. I have about three more weeks in KC before Im off to the big town of Lamoni. After today, Doctors are taking over my life, yet again. Pre-Anastasia tomorrow afternoon, Pre-op. with Dr. W on Thursday, and surgery on Friday. Then I plan on spending my weekend resting, and hopefully not in to much pain from the stitches in my eyes. Ill have about a week before I'm back to Dr.W for a post op. appointment.Tired yet? Me too. I am trying to spend as much time as I can with my family and friends before I head off to school. But, I am getting so excited to FINALLY be on campus and starting my education up again.There is just something about being out of something like that, that makes you happy about getting it back. Given I didn't always love school before, I am excited now. Its new, its different, its focuses, its independent. Ill miss my friends and family so terribly much, but I know that I will make new relationships that will mean something to me and my life. I will be making lots of trips home to see the doctor, so my face will pop up every once in a while. I may be done with cancer and all that entails, but cancer/doctors aren't done with me. Love and Hugs. -N

No comments:

Post a Comment