Friday, August 10, 2012

Seeing Again

Hey Everyone, Today goes to a tally on the good day board. I can finally see only one of everything again. Its been an entire year with glasses that had prisms and the Doctor told my parents after surgery was other that we can take those babies off my glasses!!!!! Score for Natalie. I may need the prescription part of my glasses, but I can handle that. No big deal. I might even get new ones. I know mine have gotten me lots of complements,but I'm ready for a change. I feel the change in the air. The most wonderful winds of change. Can you feel it too?? As of right now, just hours out of surgery, I in no real pain, mostly the stitches in my eyes are causing discomfort, and for that I am Thankful. I can handle discomfort even. I return to see the doctor on Thursday and I've got my fingers crossed for a good report. He said that by Sunday that irritation should be fading, and blinking wont be so bad. Im trusting him, that guy is smart. I've been extremely lucky with doctors this year. from Dr. Smith coming back to KU for oncology, getting one of the best brain surgeons with Dr. POllack, to June when Dr. Coupe referred me to KU. What a blessing. I've always had the best working on my team. That includes =ALL of you beauties too. Love and Hugs,-N

No comments:

Post a Comment