Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Things...

Hey Readers, Well, Im all moved it. Things have been a whrilwhind since and right now is about the first REAL time I've had to sit down and relax a bit. We have been go go go since last night. I will say that after yesterday, I slept like a queen. Most of the time a new place is hard for me to sleep in, but not last night. I was so tired that I just came back at like 11 and just crashed. I woke up this morning and headed over to the opening worship service, which was nice, but kinda long. Then quickly headed over to lunch before our 130 presentation. No break after that. Off to another event. Then it was tale gate time for the Women s soccer team. Dimora (My House) has two soccer players on our house, so I will be attending a lot of soccer games. There is also a LONDON OLYMPIAN that is our woman's soccer team goalie. It was AMAZING to watch her play. She plays for one of the south American soccer teams. She is an INCREDIBLE player. Fresh from London. So fun. Tonight at 8 we had yet another event that was mandatory to attend Now I'm back here hanging out for a quick bit Tomorrow is our first day in our "freshman" class: Critical Thinking.It should be interesting. Things are slowly becoming normal again, and I only see and feel positive things happening. Love and Hugs -N

No comments:

Post a Comment