Monday, September 26, 2011

a weekend away..

Having 4 weeks off is great. Last weekend we went to Iowa and watched my rock star best friend rock at soccer, and this past weekend we went to Branson on Thursday and Friday. then on the weekend we went to Arkansas. Got to see my best friends and grandma. it was so fun. it was a was like a weekend out of my dreams. everything I love in one weekend. hay goods. Good Music. My best frends. and chicken nines. It seemed like a lot of driving but i was happy to have everything i love in a weekend. it all comes down to me getting to buy jeggins!! so happy!! They are the most comfortable things ever. Talk about the best ten dollars ever!!!! I want to wear them and legggings every single day. screw pants.
Next weekend we are going to camp Chihowa out by Lake Perry for a retreat in my name. Kyle and Clint are putting it together. guess im talking about brain cancer on saturday. I don't really know. but Sunday they are doing the Head For A Cure in lawerece in my name. so Mom is going to walk and i am going to cheer everyone on. Im actually super excited about it. It shold be good. and I may get to see my favorite nurse from the Cancer center. But who really knows. Its a good few weeks to have a break. I don't start my next round of chemo until October 17th. I get to watch Bec play soccer at Backer on the 8th. Im very excited. i have to have an MRI sometime, according to Dr. Pollock. Im mostly excited to see her. I like Dr. P a lot. and after I have this MRI ll get to see Dr. Wang and all the cool cats at radiation. im ver excited for the end of my break, because after my chemo (and 8 days) I basically get a 20 day break. the suck part of this all is that it falls right on my birthday. Im not pleased about that, but i will be on "break" for thanksgiving and Christmas. Thats a ver good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment