Thursday, September 8, 2011

A not so labor.... Day

It's been a few days. And well I finished round one of chemo!!!!!!!!!!! I'm two short treatments away from being done with radiation. Then i get a "break"?? I'm sure it can be counted if they take blood three times a week, and I still see the doctor every Friday....mbut a break none the less. And I've got it planned. Iowa. Arkansas. Perry, KS. Parttttyyy

My dear friends surprised me this weekend!!!! It was awesome! I was so happy to see them! Took them to lunch! They have hearts of gold! I cannot wait to go see them!!

My senior English teacher also came to visit! I so enjoyed her being here! I told my story. Laughed. Typocal bonjour fun times!! I was happy about it.
Monday we went to sana cali gone days. It was beautiful outside!! Loved it! And I was super happy to be out and about!!

*-*-* Gross alert*-*-*
Tuesaday mom decided she wanted taco Tuesday. So off to johnnys tavern we went! Well, yeah. I punched an ENTIRE glass of IDE water at my dad, cried about it because I felt so bad!! Then after I ate my hot dog...i threw up.... And cried. Again. I have never felt so bad in my life!!!!! Yeah..not fun!

We see the doctor tomorrow. It will be interesting to see the plan and what they have to say. Dr. Smith hasn't seen my sexy new glasses so it will be fun to talk to him.


-N

No comments:

Post a Comment