Friday, September 16, 2011

a break...??

MY DEAR READERS!! As of Monday Septer 12, 2011 I AM DONE WITH RADIAION!!!! gah, so sad to see my therapists go, but beyond happy to be done . not only with the being trapped to a table thing, but the blood drws three times a week going away is pretty awesome too! We cant go back and visit/follow up appointment until I have an MRI. Dr. Wang (wong) wants to see it, review it. blah blah blah. Doctor stuff. I don't know.My wonderful parents took me to my favorite place in KC for dinner, Grunaure, ger me that German food!! pure love. it was awesome!

I then have had the week to just chill. without afternoon radiation im not sure what to do with my self. I have so much time now. i am getting school work done, and people are coming to visit. my neighbor came yesterday with a BEAUTIFUL hat she made for me. Her husband works at KU so she said he would come visit me on the peds floor when im there and he can. :) they also just had a baby. so cute. SHe's going to bring her over to visit someday. I can't wait! Seet babies.

This weekend I get to go to Iowa, with Kyle and Kristine, to see Becca. Im SO excited!! having weekends off and REAL time offf gives us time to ACTUALLY do stuff Iowa this weekend to watch Becca play soccer, Arkansas next weekend to see my best friends and grandma, after we go to Branson for a night. Then a retreat. Walk in Lawerence "Head for a Cure" all that jazz. It should be pretty fun.

Yesterday, Dr. Smith (my personal favorite dr i see weekly) did the teaching for the next round of chemo. I start around the 17th. and will most likely spend the week in the hospital....? Its a 28 day cycle, and I will do it 6 times. Yeah, your thinking about time now, aren't you? that March or April. hoping my counts stay up and I don't have to skip! thats the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment