Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day by Day..

Hey everyone, Isn't that a song? I believe I sang it my freshman year during our final choir production. "Day by day.....day by day..." Its from a musical from back in the day that the name is escaping me, of course. Do you have any idea what I am talking about? Its crazy to me how quickly life changes. I went from "normal" and "average" to a girl fighting cancer with the help of my family, and now suddenly we are starting to settle into our "new-normal." How quickly it has all happened. When it all began I was set that this past year would seem to never end, but it happened so fast (YAY)! Before my eyes fall faded to a Kansas winter with little snow (the one year I can't shovel. Go figure), to a early and beautiful spring, and now look we are back to a typical "Don't go outside" summer in Kansas City. Woah. Since I really don't do much these days besides lounge on the couch or do my exercises, I've had plenty of time to find some good books to stick my nose into. I've also found some great quotes, so I think I will share some of my favorites with you all. but I will tell you all that yesterday I got to drive my car all by myself, I drove to CVS to print some pictures for some people. Once mom got home we went BACK to CVS to get another set of pictures printed and something other things. Then, my best friend, Samantha, came over and we enjoyed some much needed time together, and had some yummy KC pizza with my family. On our way to take her home she needed to make a stop, so we took her to...yes....CVS for some things she needed for work. Yesterday, I loved CVS. It was basically the only place I went, not that I get out much. Alrighty, quote time. Here we go. -- "Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you deal with it." -- "Rain falls because the sky can no longer handle its weight. Tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain." -- "I never knew how strong I was; until that was my only option." -- "There's a day when you realize that you're not just a survivior you're a warrior." -- "I believe that your life can be changed in a matter of hours....by people who don't know you at all." Love and Hugs, -N

No comments:

Post a Comment