Thursday, July 26, 2012

Caringbridge...

Hey All, As I finished reading through my caringbridge and all the guestbook entries I found a few that I want to post back to. There was one not to long ago from someone special (as you all are to me) that said: "Okay Sweetness, do you remember the first time we met and I told you there would be peaks and valleys.... mountains to climb and curvy roads to travel? This is them. You just fasten your seat belt; hang on to the steering wheel; and sing at the top of your lungs!!" How true is this statement? I feel as if I have been climbing a mountain since last August, and it is as if I can see the peak, but I'm not quite there yet. I'm getting there! The curvy roads have been tough but they have at least been semi fun. I've had my seat belt on the entire time, still do. Do you? I sure hope. Life doesn't stop around here. Just keeps on rolling. I'm also not sure if you could hear me, but my lungs are starting to hurt! whew! But, Im not planning on stopping anytime soon. I think its about time to change my tune though. There where lots of comments about how the road is long, and how I must have felt like it was never going to end. That is absolutely correct. In January it seemed as if it would never be over, but the big Guy blessed me greatly and kept it short! What a great guy!! And another one I want to chat about comes from Jori Hume. I have to call you out on this because not only did I wish to mirror your family's strength during my battle, you all where shinning stars while Sam was sick, and I think that is partly where I learned how to face things during the hard times. Also, you said that if there is ever a made for TV movie on lifetime about my life (fat chance) that Miss. Sam would like to play me. If one the off chance that this happens, She's got the part! It would be an HONNOR to have that beautiful young girl play me. And you all call me a rock star. That would be her. I wish that I could go over ever single entry and give a comment back, so maybe I will attempt to do so. It may take a while but maybe that's what I can do. Love and Hugs, -N

No comments:

Post a Comment